Sheet Pan Maple Dijon Salmon
- 1 lb. wild salmon
- 1 large sweet potato diced (2 cups)
- 1 crown broccoli chopped (4 cups)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- Garlic powder to taste
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Spray 2 sheet pans with olive oil spray and/or line with parchment paper.
- Place the salmon and broccoli on one sheet pan. Place the potatoes on a separate sheet pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, maple syrup, Dijon, and almond meal until it forms a thick paste. Spread the mixture on the salmon.
- Drizzle additional olive oil over the broccoli and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Spray the potatoes with olive oil spray and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder (or spice mix of choice).
- Place both pans in the oven and cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove the pan with the salmon and let sit. Continue cooking the pan with the potatoes for 5 additional minutes.
- Remove from oven, plate, and eat!