What To Expect When You’re NOT Expecting with Hailee Repko
The Juna Women podcast is a weekly discussion where I talk to Moms about their health, their work, their parenting, and all the different ways they’re keeping it together. This is Episode 003, What To Expect When You’re NOT Expecting with Hailee Repko. On this…
Entrepreneurship and Motherhood with Pallavi Golla
On this episode of Juna Women, I sit down with Pallavi Golla, the founder of Lark Adventurewear. Lark Adventurewear is Sun Safe Bamboo Activewear and both of my kid’s closets are filled with pieces from Lark. On the show we talk about her path to…
The Psychology of Parenting with Kara Hardin
The Juna Women podcast is a weekly discussion where I talk to Moms about their health, their work, their parenting, and all the different ways they’re keeping it together. This is Episode 001, The Psychology of Parenting with Kara Hardin. On the first episode of…
Common Food Myths During Pregnancy
In this post we tackle some of the most commonly asked questions around food and being pregnant. There is a lot of varying advice and opinions out there, but this the latest research and also tested anecdotally during our pregnancies. ✅ 1 | Eating…
- • A daily update incuding your trimester specific workout, a key nutrient to focus on, recipes, and key milestones.
- • 200+ follow along workouts created by pre and post natal experts and pelvic floor therapists — optimized for pregnancy and recovering after labor and delivery.
- • Nutrition advice and “Food of the Week” from Registered Dieticians and Nutritionists.
- • Three 6-week postpartum phases that help you recover the RIGHT way.
- • Milestones, baby tracking, tips and advice from real Moms to help keep you on track and stress free.
Enter Your E-Mail For Your Free Copy
Meet Sarah, Founder of Juna
I’ve been working in digital fitness for the last 10 years, launching and online yoga platform and Beachbody On Demand. During this time I’ve been pregnant and postpartum twice and unfortunately wasn’t able to use the products I helped create.
That’s when I realized that a one size fits all approach doesn’t work for this period of your life.
When I was pregnant myself I struggled to find the information I wanted to have a fit and healthy pregnancy. I’ve created the product I, and so many other women are desperately looking for. A fitness and nutrition app designed specifically for this special period of your life.