Easy Curry Lime Roasted Cashews
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1/4 tablespoon turmeric [optional]
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 250º.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and use a spoon to mix until the cashews are thoroughly coated.
- Dump cashews onto the baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes, tossing every 15 minutes or so to evenly roast.
- They crisp up even more after cooling, so do not overcook!
If using roasted cashews, decrease baking time by half.