Golden Milk Chia Pudding
- 2 cups full fat coconut milk canned
- 1/4 cup unsweetened dairy-free milk*
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- Pinch ground black pepper optional
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut for garnish
In a medium sized bowl, whisk together coconut milk, dairy-free milk, chia seeds, maple syrup, cinnamon, turmeric, ground ginger, and black pepper (if using).
- Place in the fridge, and let sit for at least 2 hours, or overnight. Pudding will be thick when ready.
- Serve as is, or for a more smooth pudding, place in blender and pulse. Top with unsweetened shredded coconut to serve.
*Use an almond milk, flax milk, cashew milk, or milk of choice. You may want to stir in more if using the blender method above.