Week 8 Ingredient: Sweet Potatoes
Golden Sweet Potato Chips
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp Live 24k
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees
- Wash and dry sweet potatoes
- Slice sweet potatoes as thin and evenly as possible, or use a mandolin set at ⅛”
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread sweet potato rounds evenly on paper
- Mix together coconut oil and Live 24k
- Using a basting brush, evenly brush sweet potatoes with the coconut oil and Live 24k mix
- Bake for 2 hours, flipping once and re-brushing mix on the other side
- Serve warm or let cool and store for a snack!
- **To use a dehydrator, lay brushed sweet potato rounds on dehydrator trays and dehydrate at 125° for 12-18 hours, until crisp.