Mac N Cheese
- 1 8 oz. box Tresomega Nutrition Quinoa Elbows Pasta
- 1 cup Gruyère cheese (shredded)
- ½ cup milk (coconut milk optional)
- ⅓ cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- Himalayan salt (to taste)
- Cook the noodles according to the box directions. Reserve ¼ cup of the water for use in the sauce if needed. Drain and rinse the cooked noodles then transfer them back to the pot.
- Pour the cheese and milk over the noodles and mix until the cheese is melted. Turn the heat to low to help the cheese melt. Add the Greek yogurt and a bit of the reserved water if needed. Add salt to taste.
You can double the cheese sauce ingredients if you want an extra cheesy dish! Change the servings to 8 when doing that provides about ¼ cup of cheese per serving.
Image and recipe created by Delightful Mom Food. To view the full post or find more recipe go here.