Week 5 Ingredient: Eggs
Kale, Turkey Bacon & Sweet Potato Hash
- 2 sweet potato (diced into bite size pieces)
- olive oil
- sea salt and pepper
- 4 slices of turkey bacon
- 1/2 red onion (sliced)
- 4 cups of chopped kale
- toss the sweet potato in olive oil, sea salt, pepper, and a few dashes of paprika until evenly coated
- add the turkey bacon to a large skillet and saute until crispy. remove and set aside.
- add the sweet potato to the skillet and sauté until almost tender.
- add the red onion and sauté for a few minutes until soft and fragrant
- add the kale (with an additional drizzle of olive oil if needed) and a dash of sea salt and pepper and sauté until almost tender
- add the turkey bacon back in to warm
- fry one or more eggs in the same pan (making a well) or in a separate pan
- add the hash to a plate and top with a fried egg and a dash of pepper