The Juna Women Podcast is a weekly discussion where Juna Founder, Sarah Kuhn, talks to Moms about their health, work, parenting, and all the different ways they’re keeping it together.
This is Episode 04 of Season 03, Postpartum Stories: The First Two Weeks
In this episode Sarah talks with her friend Dillan who recently had a baby. At the time of recording her first baby was just two months old. The idea with this series of Postpartum Stories is to hear from Moms about their postpartum experiences. There are lots of podcast episodes about birth stories, but the rawness of the postpartum phase is often less considered.
In this episode Lauren and Dillan go into detail about:
- -Dillan’s birth of her 1st daughter
- -The first 3 days in the hospital
- -Tearing during labor
- -The first 2 weeks at home
- -What to do about bleeding nipples
- -The first postpartum poop
- -How nothing can truly prepare you for postpartum
- -Longing for the days of no responsibility
- -Finding time to still connect with your partner
- -and more…
Six of The Hardest Things About Postpartum, per Dillan and Sarah.
- The Sore Nipples
- The First Poop
- The Bathroom Routine
- The Sleep Deprivation
- The Mourning of Self
- The Care Falling To Mom
Please subscribe to the Juna Women Podcast wherever you listen to Podcasts.
If you have feedback or know someone who would be a great guest on the show, please reach to Sarah@juna.co.
Lastly, check out the Juna App by clicking below and get your first week FREE.