Roasted Red Pepper and Sun Dried Tomato Hummus
- 1 can chickpeas (drained (reserving liquid))
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes (in olive oil)
- 1 roasted red pepper (diced)
- ½ cup tahini
- Juice of half of a lemon
- ½ tsp cumin
- 2 cloves garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 T. olive oil (I used the extra from sun dried tomatoes)
- Add all the ingredients except reserved chickpea juice into a food processor and blend on high setting until well combined.
- Add in the reserved chickpea liquid ¼ cup at a time until reach desired consistency.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Serve with toasted pita and veggies.
Image and Recipe created by Danilicious Dishes. To view the full post and find more recipes go here.