Sweet and Spicy Cauliflower
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoon sriracha
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 Tablespoon tamari or soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400º. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl (or a Ziplock bag) combine cauliflower and other ingredients – maple syrup, sriracha, olive oil, tamari, and pepper. Mix until the cauliflower is well coated.
- Pour the cauliflower onto the baking sheet and place in the oven. Be sure to give the cauliflower “room to breathe.” If the baking sheet is over-crowded, the cauliflower will “steam” and it won’t cook right. If you need to, divide it between 2 baking sheets.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cauliflower is tender.
I recommend serving this over a bed of steaming quinoa or rice. You can easily incorporate other vegetables with or instead of cauliflower.