Sweet Potato And Zucchini Salad
- 1 zucchini medium (cut in bite size pieces)
- 1 sweet potato medium (cut medium slices)
- 100 grams mixed greens
- 8 cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 carrot sliced
- 1 scallion sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 lemon
- 1 tbsp garlic infused olive oil optionally
- Heat up olive oil in a large non stick pan over medium heat. Add zucchini and sweet potato slices. Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until potatoes turn golden. Set aside.
- In a serving bowl add mixed greens, cherry tomatoes, carrots, scallions, zucchinis, sweet potato and lemon juice. Season to taste and serve.
- Optionally, add one tbsp of garlic infused olive oil before serving.
Image and Recipe are from @DIYBites. To check out the full post and find more awesome recipes go here.