Vegan Potato White Bean Kale Soup
- 16 red potatoes
- 1 cup onion (diced)
- 1 cup carrots (diced)
- 1 cup celery (diced)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup (cassava sweetener (or honey for vegetarian only))
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 Tablespoon lemon
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- 1 15- ounce can white kidney beans
- 3 cups fresh kale leaves
- 2 teaspoons Himalayan salt
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- ½ teaspoon white pepper
- 6 cups water
- ¼ cup fresh chopped parsley + extra for garnish
- 1 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard + more for garnish
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
Add all the ingredients except olive oil into the slow cooker.
Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Let cool slightly then puree in a food processor or blender until smooth.
Serve into bowls and garnish with Dijon mustard, olive oil and fresh parsley.
Recipe and Image created by Delightful Mom Food. To view the full post and find more awesome recipes go here.