Books To Read During Pregnancy: Juna Moms Book Club!
We start with three main books because we don’t want to overwhelm you. If you want more, just keep reading below. (1) Mayo Clinic Guide To A Healthy Pregnancy Get this book We love the Mayo Clinic because it’s reputable and accurate. This book will…
Feeding Your Kids with Confidence and Positivity – Alexandra Turnbull, RDN
The Juna Women podcast is a weekly discussion where Juna Founder, Sarah Kuhn, talks to Moms about their health, work, parenting, and all the different ways they’re keeping it together. This is Episode 010, Feeding Your Kids with Confidence and Positivity featuring Alexandra Turnbull, RDN. In…
All Things Sleep with Rachel Gorton Mitchell
The Juna Women podcast is a weekly discussion where Juna Founder, Sarah Kuhn, talks to Moms about their health, work, parenting, and all the different ways they’re keeping it together. This is Episode 009, All Things Sleep with Rachel Gorton Mitchell. In this episode of the…
The Benefits of Breastfeeding
The benefits of breastfeeding are pretty incredible. It’s almost like nature designed the perfect system, handed it to us for free, and said have at it. That said, it’s not always easy right away. At Juna, we like to give it the 6 weeks rule….
- • A daily update incuding your trimester specific workout, a key nutrient to focus on, recipes, and key milestones.
- • 200+ follow along workouts created by pre and post natal experts and pelvic floor therapists — optimized for pregnancy and recovering after labor and delivery.
- • Nutrition advice and “Food of the Week” from Registered Dieticians and Nutritionists.
- • Three 6-week postpartum phases that help you recover the RIGHT way.
- • Milestones, baby tracking, tips and advice from real Moms to help keep you on track and stress free.
Enter Your E-Mail For Your Free Copy
Meet Sarah, Founder of Juna
I’ve been working in digital fitness for the last 10 years, launching and online yoga platform and Beachbody On Demand. During this time I’ve been pregnant and postpartum twice and unfortunately wasn’t able to use the products I helped create.
That’s when I realized that a one size fits all approach doesn’t work for this period of your life.
When I was pregnant myself I struggled to find the information I wanted to have a fit and healthy pregnancy. I’ve created the product I, and so many other women are desperately looking for. A fitness and nutrition app designed specifically for this special period of your life.