Spinach & Tomato Egg Scramble
Print Recipe Spinach & Tomato Egg Scramble Prep Time5 minsCook Time10 minsTotal Time15 mins Servings: 2 Ingredients4 Eggs1 cup chopped spinach1/2 tsp olive oil7-8 grape tomatoes slice in half or quarters InstructionsScramble eggs in bowl and set aside Chop spinach slice tomatoes put oil and…
5-Ingredient Tropical Sorbet (With Cauliflower)
Ahh, ice cream. It’s good for the soul, and when you make it with these 5 ingredients, it’s good for the body too. Here’s what you need: 1 cup steamed cauliflower (frozen) 2 cups Mango chunks 1 cup pineapple chunks 1 can whole fat coconut…
The Ultimate Guide To Eggs During Pregnancy
If you’re pregnant and looking for a yummy superfood to help nurture and grow your baby – look no further than the egg. In this post we’ll go over the nutrition benefits of eggs, breakdown the nutrition, cover the differences between eggs (including our recommendation…
Coconut Berry Protein Pops (Great Mom Hack!)
I was browsing Instagram the other day and saw this amazing idea from a reader @CupOfJo. “I’m a working Mom, and my best low-key Summer trick is Popsicles at the Park. It’s just going to the park, but you get to eat a…
Chocolate Cauliflower Ice Cream
Oat & Banana Pancakes
Veggie Egg Muffins
- • A daily update incuding your trimester specific workout, a key nutrient to focus on, recipes, and key milestones.
- • 200+ follow along workouts created by pre and post natal experts and pelvic floor therapists — optimized for pregnancy and recovering after labor and delivery.
- • Nutrition advice and “Food of the Week” from Registered Dieticians and Nutritionists.
- • Three 6-week postpartum phases that help you recover the RIGHT way.
- • Milestones, baby tracking, tips and advice from real Moms to help keep you on track and stress free.
Enter Your E-Mail For Your Free Copy
Meet Sarah, Founder of Juna
I’ve been working in digital fitness for the last 10 years, launching and online yoga platform and Beachbody On Demand. During this time I’ve been pregnant and postpartum twice and unfortunately wasn’t able to use the products I helped create.
That’s when I realized that a one size fits all approach doesn’t work for this period of your life.
When I was pregnant myself I struggled to find the information I wanted to have a fit and healthy pregnancy. I’ve created the product I, and so many other women are desperately looking for. A fitness and nutrition app designed specifically for this special period of your life.