Baby Blues & Postpartum Depression with Andrea Madril
You never really think postpartum depression or baby blues will happen to you. But, in this episode, Andrea and Sarah set out to normalize the feelings many women experience after having a baby and want to make sure Moms are being open and reaching out…
Starting A Business After Having A Baby with Lisa Mastela
The Juna Women podcast is a weekly discussion where I talk to Moms about their health, work, parenting, and all the different ways they’re keeping it together. This is Episode 005, Starting A Business After Having A Baby with Lisa Mastela. In this episode, Sarah…
How To Find Your BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate)
Basal Metabolic Rate is the number of calories required to keep your body functioning at rest. This is the baseline number if you were to basically do nothing all day, which now that your a mama will NEVER happen again. To get your BMR, simply…
The One Thing Every Mom Needs In Her Mom Community with Amy Toohey
The Juna Women podcast is a weekly discussion where I talk to Moms about their health, work, parenting, and all the different ways they’re keeping it together. This is Episode 004, The One Thing Every Mom Needs In Her Mom Community with Amy Toohey. In…
Entrepreneurship and Motherhood with Pallavi Golla
On this episode of Juna Women, I sit down with Pallavi Golla, the founder of Lark Adventurewear. Lark Adventurewear is Sun Safe Bamboo Activewear and both of my kid’s closets are filled with pieces from Lark. On the show we talk about her path to…
The Psychology of Parenting with Kara Hardin
The Juna Women podcast is a weekly discussion where I talk to Moms about their health, their work, their parenting, and all the different ways they’re keeping it together. This is Episode 001, The Psychology of Parenting with Kara Hardin. On the first episode of…
Exercises for Diastasis Recti and the Importance of Core Strength during Pregnancy
• What is Diastasis Recti? • How do I know if I have Diastasis Recti? • Exercises to Avoid • Exercises for Diastasis Recti • How to prevent Diastasis Recti What is Diastasis Recti? Diastasis recti is the separation of the abdominis rectus (a.k.a. your…
- • A daily update incuding your trimester specific workout, a key nutrient to focus on, recipes, and key milestones.
- • 200+ follow along workouts created by pre and post natal experts and pelvic floor therapists — optimized for pregnancy and recovering after labor and delivery.
- • Nutrition advice and “Food of the Week” from Registered Dieticians and Nutritionists.
- • Three 6-week postpartum phases that help you recover the RIGHT way.
- • Milestones, baby tracking, tips and advice from real Moms to help keep you on track and stress free.
Enter Your E-Mail For Your Free Copy
Meet Sarah, Founder of Juna
I’ve been working in digital fitness for the last 10 years, launching and online yoga platform and Beachbody On Demand. During this time I’ve been pregnant and postpartum twice and unfortunately wasn’t able to use the products I helped create.
That’s when I realized that a one size fits all approach doesn’t work for this period of your life.
When I was pregnant myself I struggled to find the information I wanted to have a fit and healthy pregnancy. I’ve created the product I, and so many other women are desperately looking for. A fitness and nutrition app designed specifically for this special period of your life.