Anti-Inflammatory Curry Rice Bowl
- 1 cup brown rice or wild rice
- 1 cup broccoli finely chopped
- 2 cups of mushrooms finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups green cabbage finely chopped
- 4 cups of vegetable broth
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Himilayan Salt
- 1/4 teapoon dry thyme
- 2 Tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Add all the ingredients into the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 2-4 hours until the rice has absorbed the liquid. Fluff with a spoon and serve. Add more fluid if needed (water or broth).
Original image and recipe created by Delightful Mom Food. To view the full post and find more recipes go here.