Blackberry Cucumber Spritzer
- 3 slices cucumber
- 3 blackberries
- 5 mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon lime juice the juice of one lime wedge
- 1 lime wedge
- 1 can blackberry cucumber LaCroix
- In a glass, muddle 2 slices cucumber, 2 blackberries, 3 mint leaves, and lime juice.
- Fill the rest of the glass with LaCroix. Stir so all the ingredients marry together.
- Garnish with 2 mint leaves, a slice of cucumber, lime wedge, and a blackberry.
- Sip and enjoy!
Recipe and image created by Danilicious dishes. For the full post and to find other awesome recipes go here.