Week 6 Ingredient: Salmon
Blackened Salmon Tacos
- 6-8 oz salmon or fish of your choice
- 1 Tbsp blackened seasoning
- 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup red cabbage
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 2 stalks scallion
- 3/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 avocado
- 1 lime
- 1-2 cups arugula
- corn tortillas
- salt & pepper
- sprinkle spices on top of fish so that the flesh is mostly covered with spices.
- heat 1/2 Tbsp olive oil in saute pan and add fish spice side down.
- cook on each side for the 3-4 minutes or until done.
- while fish cooks, thinly slice cabbage and onion, and chop scallions
- add yogurt, avocado, lime juice, salt and cilantro to a blender. Blend until smooth
- when fish is done break it into pieces. It’s time to build those tacos! Start with a base of arugula and add cabbage, onion, fish, avocado crema and cilantro.