For the salad:
- 6 cups spinach or your favorite greens rinsed
- 1 cup blueberries rinsed
- 1 mango skinned de-seeded, and chopped
- 1/2 large red onion
- 6 inch cucumber
- 1 cup chopped pecans
For the dressing:
- 1 cup fresh loose basil leaves
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 3 tbsp honey*
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp coarse salt
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Layer your salad beginning with the spinach (or greens).
- If using a spiralizer, spiralize cucumber and red onion, and place on top spinach.
- Top with blueberries, mango, and pecans. Set aside.
- Prepare dressing: Place all ingredients into a blender or food processor, and pulse until smooth.
- Toss salad dressing with salad, extra dressing can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
*Can also use 3 tbsp of coconut sugar or 2 tbsp brown sugar for a vegan option