Blueberry Spiced Overnight Oats
- 1 ⁄4 cup organic whole rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 ⁄2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 1 ⁄2 cup skim milk can substitute coconut, almond or soy milk
- Into an 8oz mason jar, pour the oats, chia seeds, hemp seeds, blueberries, cinnamon and milk.
- Close lid tightly and shake gently.
- Place in refrigerator overnight or up to 3 days.
- When ready to eat, pour into bowl and microwave for 2 minutes, or eat chilled like a chia pudding.
Recipe is from @nutritionsqueezed. To check out the full post and find more awesome recipes go here.
Comments are closed.