Chocolate Cauliflower Ice Cream
- 1/2 Head of Cauliflower or 1 1/2 cups of florets
- 1 Cup of Soaked Cashews Soak in warm water 2-3 hours prior to mixture.
- 1 Can of Coconut Milk
- 1 1/2 Cups of dark chocolate chips or cocoa nibs.
- 1/2 Cup of Maple Syrup
- 1/4 Cup of Coconut Oil
- 1 Tablespoon of Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tablespoon of Almond Extract
- 1/8 Teaspoon of Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup of sliced almonds
- Cut the cauliflower into florets and boil for 5 minutes. Drain and Cool.
- Melt dark chocolate or nibs until smooth.
- Mix cauliflower, cashews, coconut milk, melted dark chocolate, maple syrup, coconut oil, the extracts, and salt well.
- Place into a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Add in 1/2 cup of cocoa nibs or dark chocolate chips to give it an even more chocolatey look and taste!
- Pour contents into glass container (size of your choice).
- Freeze for 5 hours. Remove out of freezer 30 minutes before serving or when ice cream is soft enough to scoop out.
- Top with sliced almond, chocolate shavings, or whatever your heart desires!
Play around with the ingredients to find the flavor and texture that is perfect for your palette. Also, if you have an ice cream maker, use it! Churn those ingredients!
Comments are closed.