Week 5 Alternative Ingredient: Soybeans
Crispy Garlic Edamame
- 1 package of shelled edamame we got ours at trader joe’s
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- sea salt and pepper
- garlic powder
- preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- pat the edamame beans really dry, and then add to a mixing bowl.
- drizzle with olive oil, and season with sea salt, pepper and garlic power to taste. mix through.
- spread on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper into an even layer.
- bake for 15-18 minutes until crispy.