Week 9 Ingredient: Garbanzo Beans (Chickpeas)
- 2 cups garbanzo beans- cooked
- 1 – 1½ Tablespoons coconut oil- melted
- ½- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1½ Tablespoons nutritional yeast
- Himalayan salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Lay garbanzo beans flat on baking sheet. Making sure none are on top of each other!
- Lightly drizzle melted coconut oil over the garbanzo beans and shake baking sheet back-and-forth lightly to ensure that the oil covers them all evenly.
- Bake 10 minutes, remove from oven to rotate beans (just a simple shake of the sheet again), placing back in oven.
- Repeat above process 2 to 3 more times, depending on how crunchy you want the beans.
- -30 = lightly crunchy / 40 minutes = crispy crunchy! (I like ’em somewhere in the middle)