Easy Curry Lime Roasted Cashews
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1/4 tablespoon turmeric [optional]
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 250º.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and use a spoon to mix until the cashews are thoroughly coated.
- Dump cashews onto the baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes, tossing every 15 minutes or so to evenly roast.
- They crisp up even more after cooling, so do not overcook!
If using roasted cashews, decrease baking time by half.
Recipe and Image created by the Fitchen. To see the full post or find more awesome recipe go here.
Comments are closed.