Garlic Ginger Greens
- 1 bunch mustard greens stems removed (and chopped up if desired), leaves torn into bite size pieces
- 1 handful of kale or more!, torn into bite size pieces
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2-3 TBS fresh ginger minced or grated
- 1 TBS soy sauce
- 1 TBS olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in large saute pan. When oil is hot, add garlic and ginger and lightly season with salt and pepper. Cook until fragrant and and add greens and soy sauce.
- Cook greens for about 5-7 minutes on medium to medium low heat. Greens will wilt and decrease in volume. Test some out – serve!