Honey Lemon Quinoa Fruit Salad
- 2 cups of blueberries
- 2 cups of sliced strawberries
- 2 crisp apples chopped
- 1 cup of cooked quinoa white, red or tricolor
- 1/2 cup of walnuts chopped
- 1 1/2 lemons for juice
- 2 tablespoons of raw honey
- add all of the fruit, quinoa and walnuts to a bowl and gently mix together.
- in a small bowl, stir the honey and the lemon juice together.
- pour vinaigrette over the fruit salad and mix through.
- serve immediately or allow to chill in the fridge
Image and Recipe created by Spinach4Breakfast. To see the full post or find more awesome recipes go here.
Comments are closed.