Mushroom, Sweet Potato & Black Bean Tacos
- 2 large sweet potatoes peeled and chopped into small 1/2 in pieces
- coconut or avocado oil
- Himalayan salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 can 3/4 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup rice cooked
- red onion diced
- cherry tomatoes diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms washed and diced
- Add diced sweet potatoes to non- stick skillet with coconut oil or avocado oil.
- Cook on medium heat for 10 minutes, then add in diced mushrooms and cook for an additional 5 minutes. Turn off heat and let sit for 3-5 minutes.
- Combine cooked potatoes/mushrooms with black beans and rice, mix.
- Add cumin and Himalayan salt to taste.
- Heat up tortillas on skillet- add scoop of taco mixture and top with diced tomatoes, cilantro and onion.
Top with cashew crema or favorite salsa.