Oat & Banana Pancakes
- 1 cup Old fashioned rolled oats
- 3 Dates | pitted
- 1 Banana | peeled
- 1 cup Almond milk
- 1/4 cup water | filtered
- 1 scoop Protein powder* optional
- Dash of cinnamon * optional
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla* optional
- Place all ingredients in high powered blender.
- Blend on high for 60-90 seconds- until all ingredients are well combined and batter is smooth.
- Lightly grease skilled with coconut or avocado oil & heat until pan is hot.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Pour batter on skillet- let cook for about 2 minutes, flip and repeat until pancake is cooked through.
- Batter will cook 4 medium sized pancakes, or 8 mini pancakes.
Comments are closed.