- 1 1/2 cups quick cook oats gluten-free
- 1/2 cup gluten-free flour mix
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1/4 cup flaxseed meal
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup almond milk vanilla use sweetened for more sweet muffins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup maple syrup or honey
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a muffin pan with liners and spray the insides with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine the quick cook oats, gluten-free flour, tapioca flour, flax meal, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg. Mix to combine and make a well in the center. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl add the eggs, milk , vanilla, oil and maple syrup then whisk gently to combine.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and mix the batter together, trying not to over-mix it. Let the batter set about 2-3 minutes for the oats to absorb the ingredients.
- Scoop the batter evenly into the prepared 12 muffin cups. Bake for 20 minutes or until the center is done when a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let the muffins cool for a minute or two until you are able to touch them then transfer each muffin to a cooling rack to finish cooling.
Enjoy topped with your favorite jam or ghee.
Recipe and Image created by Delightful Mom Food. For more recipes and to view the full post go here.