- ¼ cup all-natural peanut butter- I used chunky non salted
- ½ cup strawberries- fresh or frozen
- 1 banana- frozen
- 1 cup coconut milk or non dairy milk of choice
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- Handful ice
- 2 dates* Optional for added sweetness
- Place ½ cup coconut milk, ½ frozen banana, dates*, rolled oats and half your desired ice into blender.
- Blend on high until all ingredients are fully combined, pour into glass and set aside.
- Clean out blender then take remaining coconut milk, ice and banana and ½ cup strawberries and blend on high until all ingredients are combined.
- Pour strawberry mixture onto of the peanut butter.
- Option to top it off with some roasted peanuts.