Peanut Butter and Chocolate Granola
- 1/2 cup almonds toasted and cut in different sizes
- 1/2 cup cashew toasted
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 2 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp dried cranberries cut in small pieces
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp chocolate chips more if desired
- Toast almonds and cashew on dry pan for 3-5 minutes, until they are golden.
- Cut almonds in different sizes, depending on preferences.
- Melt coconut oil and sugar on low heat and add 2 tbsp of peanut butter. Mix until smooth and consistency a bit runny.
- In a medium bowl, mix rolled oats, cashew, almonds, dried cranberries, and chocolate chips.
- Pour peanut butter mixture in bowl and stir gently until all ingredients are coated.
- Transfer into food container and press over it using a spoon.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour, then break apart and store it in jar or food container.
- Optionally, add more chocolate chips after chilling.