- 1/2 cup of oats
- 1/3 cup of walnuts
- 2 scoops of protein
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
- 3/4 cup of soft pitted dated
- chocolate for drizzle *optional
- in a food processor or high speed blender add the oats, nuts and protein and blend until the last are broken down.
- add the peanut butter and dates and process until a dough forms.
- roll into balls and freeze.
- melt chocolate in a double boiler and then drizzle over the top.
- freeze again until the chocolate solidifies.
- store in the fridge or freezer.