- 3 bananas- frozen
- ¼ cup all natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup almond milk
- Himalayan Salt- dash * optional
- 1-2 Tablespoons dark chocolate chips
- 1-2 Tablespoons almond pieces
- 1 Tablespoon Unsweetened coconut flakes- shaved
- Peel bananas and put in freezer until frozen, at least 4 hours.
- Place frozen bananas into high powered blender or food processor with almond milk, peanut butter and Himalayan salt.
- Blend until smooth
- Place frozen banana mixture into bowl (If sharing, divide evenly into two bowls).
- Top with dark chocolate chips, almond pieces and coconut flakes.
- Eat right away!