Portabello Mushroom Pizza
- 4 portobello mushroom caps
- 8 Tablespoons pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Toppings – Amounts and ingredients vary based on preference!
- cherry tomatoes
- artichoke hearts
- red onion
- Wash mushrooms and carefully remove the stem. Leave the ribs in tact.
- Prepare a baking sheet – spray or drizzle with olive oil.
- Arrange mushrooms on the baking sheet, tops (round side) facing down, and lightly spray or drizzle with oil.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning onto mushrooms. Spoon sauce into each mushroom and spread evenly – using about 2 Tablespoons each.
- Add cheese – about 1/4 cup per mushroom – and desired toppings.
- Broil on low for 10 minutes.