- 4 mason or ball jars with lids
- 1 cup quinoa cooked (1/4 cup per jar)
- 1/2 cup olives chopped (any kind you like)
- 1/2 cup red onion chopped
- 1 can kidney beans rinsed and drained
- 1 cup broccoli chopped (1/4 cup per jar)
- 1 cup tomatoes chopped (1/4 cup per jar)
- 1 packed cup spinach leaves
- 1 cup grapes halved (or any fruit!)
- Combine cooked quinoa with olives and onions, and divide among 4 jars, placing quinoa at bottom.
- Divide kidney beans among 4 jars and layer atop quinoa.
- One by one, layer broccoli, tomatoes, spinach and grapes into jars and close up with lids.
- Store in refrigerator until needed. Add dressing and eat from jar, or poor into bowl and mix it up.