Rosemary Roasted Carrots
- One bunch each of orange yellow and purple carrots
- 2 tablespoons olive or avocado oil
- 3 sprigs of fresh rosemary or dried rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Wash carrots, do not peel, and cut the stems (I like to leave a few inches for decorative effect)
- Lay carrots out on baking sheet so that all carrots are touching the bottom of the sheet. Use two baking sheets if necessary
- De-stem rosemary and sprinkle whole needles on carrots
- Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper
- Bake carrots for 30-45 minutes, turning over twice so all sides of carrots turn brown
- Serve warm with a sprig of rosemary
Image and Recipe are from @nutritionsqueezed. To check out the full post and find more awesome recipes go here.
Comments are closed.