- 2 corn/gluten free tortillas
- shredded cheese *optional
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 organic wild caught salmon filet
- 2 cups of raw shredded brussels sprouts
- ¼ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- dash of red pepper flakes
- ¼ tsp lemon pepper
- dash of turmeric
- olive oil
- ¼ lime
- preheat oven to 300 degrees f.
- squeeze the lime juice over the salmon filet, then season with lemon pepper, salt, and ¼ tsp chili powder.
- add olive oil to a small skillet over medium heat.
- place the seasoned filet in the skillet and cook 3-4 minutes on each side, until the inside is opaque and the filet flakes easily with a fork.
- while the salmon is cooking, add olive oil to a medium skillet, and add the shredded brussels sprouts.
- season them with onion powder, the remaining ¼ tsp chili powder, cumin, red pepper flakes, turmeric, and salt.
- cook until tender.
- place two corn tortillas on a baking sheet, and sprinkle cheese and cilantro in the center of the tortilla. place in oven until cheese has melted.
- remove tortillas from the oven, and place on a plate.
- take the salmon off the heat, and separate into pieces with a fork.
- add the cooked brussels sprouts to the two tortillas over the melted cheese, then place the pieces of salmon on top.
- fold tortillas into tacos and enjoy!