- 4 slice crusty bread halved
- 8-1 oz slices of cheddar cheese
- 2 cups mushrooms chopped
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 TBS olive oil
- 1 TBS balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Cut a block of cheese in half, then slice each new block into thirds, lengthwise. Then slice each square into triangles
- Saute your mushrooms: heat olive oil in a sauté pan and add mushrooms with balsamic and a dash of salt and pepper. Cook down until soft, about 5-7 minutes. Remove from pan.
- Lay out your bread slices and place some spinach leaves on each.
- Dip each cheese triangle into some panko to lightly coat.
- Place cheese slices into heated sauté pan; about medium-high heat. Cook for about 20 seconds and quickly remove from pan and place on top of the spinach. Lastly, top it all off with the mushrooms.