Week 7 Ingredient: Pork
Sheet Pan Sausage, Pesto, and Roasted Tomato Noodle Bowls
- 5 large turkey sausages
- 1 lb cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 large zucchinis
- 1.5 cups loose basil leaves
- 1 avocado
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- On a baking sheet, spread out your sausage and tomatoes. Lightly brush your tomatoes with olive oil. Bake for 20-23 minutes, or until sausage is no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, make your pesto. Place avocado, basil, garlic, lemon, pumpkin seeds, sea salt, and olive oil in a food processor or blender. While blending, slowly add water. Continue to blend until smooth.
- Spiralize zucchini (if using).
- Toss, noodles with pesto, sausage, and roasted tomatoes. Top with extra salt and pepper to taste.