- 4 slices of sprouted bread i use ezekiel bread from food for life
- 2 organic eggs
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon more or less based on preference
- oil for pan
- whisk the two eggs together in a medium bowl.
- add the almond milk, vanilla, and cinnamon and whisk again until frothy.
- heat a skillet over medium-low heat.
- add a drizzle/spray of oil to the pan (i used avocado oil by chosen foods)
- dunk a slice of bread into the egg mixture until fully coated on each side.
- add to the hot pan and cook on both sides.
- repeat with all 4 slices of bread.
- top with greek yogurt, berries, granola and pure maple syrup if desired.