Spinach & Tomato Egg Scramble
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 7-8 grape tomatoes slice in half or quarters
- Scramble eggs in bowl and set aside
- Chop spinach
- slice tomatoes
- put oil and tomatoes and saute for 2 minutes or until tomatoes soften
- add chopped spinach and let soften
- spread tomato and spinach mixture evenly across pan
- pour scrambled eggs evenly over tomatoes & spinach
- slow fold over mixture until all eggs are cooked though (5-7 minutes)
Get our free e-book by entering your e-mail below.
Comments are closed.