Strawberry Honey Mojito
Honey simple syrup
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup water
- 2-3 tablespoons honey simple syrup
- 3 ounces white rum
- 1 lime cut into slices
- 4-5 mint leave more for garnish
- 2 strawberries 1 more for garnish
- Club soda
- To make the honey simple syrup, heat honey and water in a pot until the honey is dissolved into the water. Set aside and let cool.
- To make the mojito, add mint leaves, 2 lime wedges, 2 strawberries, and honey simple syrup to the bottom of a cocktail shaker. Muddle with a muddler until the mint leaves are slightly broken down. Do not over muddle so mint leaves brown. Add ice and rum and shake.
- Pour (not strain) the cocktail into a high ball glass. Top with club soda. Garnish with extra mint leaves, a ,lime wedge, and a strawberry.
- Sip and enjoy
**To make this a mocktail just leave out the alcohol!
Recipe and Image created by Danilicious Dishes. To see the full post or find more recipes go here.