Ricotta & Strawberry Toast
- 1/2 cup part-skim ricotta
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey more for drizzling
- 1/8 teaspoon cardamom
- pinch of sea salt
- 4 pieces of whole wheat toast
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced strawberries
- Combine the ricotta, orange juice and zest, honey, cardamom, and pinch of sea salt. Stir well.
- Toast the whole wheat bread.
- Slather on desired amount of ricotta spread. Top with sliced strawberries, a drizzle of honey, and extra orange zest.