Sweet Potato Tomato Basil Hash
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 cups raw arugula
- 1 egg
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 2 leaves of fresh basil chiffoned
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper or I like Jane’s Mixed-up Salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Bake sweet potato for approximately 40 minutes (it’s usually done when the juices start coming out and caramelizing)
- Let your sweet potato cool and cut into 1 inch cubes
- Heat 1 tablespoon water in a medium sauce pan
- Add tomatoes to your pan and heat until soft (about 4 mins)
- Add 1 Tablespoon avocado oil to the pan
- Add sweet potato, arugula and basil to the pan and heat until the arugula starts to wilt (about 1 minute)
- In a separate pan, crack 1 egg and cook through to desired level
- Place your veggie medley on a plate and top with the fried egg
- Dig in!
Image and Recipe created by Abigail Taft Nutrition. To view the full post or find more recipes go here.
Comments are closed.