Sweet Yellow Peppers & Hummus
- 1 15-ounce can Chickpeas
- 1 Garlic clove small
- 1/4 cup Lemon juice fresh
- 2 tbsp Well-stirred tahini
- 4 tbsp Aquafaba (drained water from can of garbanzo beans)
- 1 tbsp Fresh herbs* optional
- Himalayan Salt to taste
- Crushed nuts* optional
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil to drizzle
- 1-2 Sweet Yellow Peppers sliced
- Open can of chickpeas- drain liquid into bowl * Save liquid!
- Add chickpeas to food processor or high powered blender.
- Add in remaining ingredients.
- Blend on high for 2 minutes, until hummus is smooth and creamy.
- If you want slightly thinner consistency- add in extra aquafaba 1 tsp at a time until desired consistency is reached.
- Option to top with crush nuts and olive oil.
- Serve with sliced yellow peppers!