- 1 head of broccoli
- 1 yellow and 1 red bell pepper
- 1 zucchini
- 1/2 package of organic extra firm tofu
- 2 tbsp green vegan curry paste
- 1/2 can of coconut milk
- 1/2 tbsp coconut sugar or sweetener of choice
- Juice of half a lime or 1 tsp rice wine vinegar
- Salt or some soy sauce/tamari/coconut aminos ~
- Optional: Thai basil Chili flakes , Crushed peanuts
- Brown rice for serving
- Clean, peel and/or wash your veggies and cut them and the tofu into bite sized pieces.
- Stir fry the veggies individually in a wok or pan on medium heat. I just use a bit of water here but coconut oil works well too.
- Set veggies aside and add curry paste, coconut milk, lime juice, coconut sugar and salt to the wok. Stir until hot and well combined.
- Add tofu and veggies cook for another few minutes.
- Add Thai basil at the end and serve with brown rice, extra chili flakes and some crushed peanuts