- 4 slices of rye or marble rye bread
- 8 slices Field Roast Deli Slices* Wild Mushroom
- 4 slices of Chao Cheese*
- Fresh Spinach Handful
- 1/2 cup Sauerkraut
- 3 tbs vegan mayonnaise*
- 2 tbs relish
- 2 tbs ketchup
- 1 tbs hot sauce
- black pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- Place a slice of Chao Cheese (or vegan cheese of choice) on each slice of bread.
- Toast bread in toaster oven until cheese is melted/bread is golden brown.
- Heat Field Roast deli slices on a lightly greased pan until warm. Approx 2 minutes, about one minute on each side.
- Place 4 deli slices on one side of each sandwich.
- Add 1/4 cup Sauerkraut to each sandwich and top with fresh spinach.
- Whisk all ingredients for Russian dressing in a bowl and add desired amount to each sandwich
- Place second slice of bread on top, to close the sandwich, slice in half and serve!
*sub any flavor of vegan deli slices or seitan. *sub any type of vegan cheese *use your favorite vegan mayo.