Veggie Egg Muffins
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup Milk or Milk Alternative
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup mushrooms diced
- 1/2 cup bell peppers diced
- 1/4 cup baby spinach roughly chopped
- 1/8 tsp salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Use non-stick spray or grease the interior of a nonstick muffin pan.
- In a medium-sized bowl, crack eggs eggs, add milk and whisky until combined. and milk. Stir in cheese, mushrooms, bell peppers, spinach, salt/pepper and any other omelet ingredients you wish to add.
- Scoop batter into muffin tin, until each muffin tin is almost full. filling them almost to the rim. Recipe yields about 6 egg cups.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes, or until eggs are cooked and look slightly golden on top. The cups will rise during baking- but will settle once they cool/set.
- To remove from tin- Use a thin spatula or butter knife to loosen edges of muffins to remove them from the pan.
- 6. Serve warm.
Tip: Be sure to dice all veggies into small bite sized pieces- they fit into cups easier!