Winter Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette
- 2 granny smith apples
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 bag Trader Joe’s Cruciferous Crunch
- 1 cup pomegranate arils
- 1/4 cup toasted sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- salt and pepper to taste
- Thinly slice the green apples and submerge in a bowl of water with the lemon juice for 5 minutes to prevent browning.
- In a small bowl, combine the orange juice, olive oil, honey, and salt and pepper, to taste.
- In a large bowl, combine the greens, pomegranate, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, apples, and cilantro.
- Pour the dressing over and toss well. Refrigerate until serving.