The Juna Women Podcast is a weekly discussion where Juna Founder, Sarah Kuhn, talks to Moms about their health, work, parenting, and all the different ways they’re keeping it together.
This is Episode 03 of Season 03, Eating for Fertility, Pregnancy, and Postpartum with Lauren Manaker.
In this episode Sarah talks with Lauren Manaker, a Registered Dietician and expert in fertility, pregnancy, and postpartum nutrition. Lauren is one Juna’s most trusted advisers and was instrumental in Juna’s approach to Nutrition, as well as much of the content you see in the Juna App.
In this episode Lauren and Sarah go into detail on the most frequently asked questions we get about eating. Some topics include:
- -eating during the 1st trimester
- -prenatal vitamins
- -is fish safe during pregnancy?
- -can you have deli meats during pregnancy?
- -how much food should you be eating?
- -why water is one of the most important parts of pregnancy
- -low fat diets during pregnancy
- -the importance of fatty fish and eggs during pregnancy
- -what protein powders are safe during pregnancy
- -how much protein do you need during pregnancy
- -the importance of male fertility when trying to conceive
- -how eating impacts fertility
- -the Clean Label Project and how it’s a great resource for healthy eating
- -eating for nausea
Connect with Lauren:
Please subscribe to the Juna Women Podcast wherever you listen to Podcasts.
If you have feedback or know someone who would be a great guest on the show, please reach to Sarah@juna.co.
Lastly, check out the Juna App by clicking below and get your first week FREE.